This is the last week for our Inquiry Projects. We have been super busy for the past 3 weeks getting ready for our Gallery Walk on February 20 and 21.
- Complete Introduction (show me)
- Complete 4 sub question paragraphs
- Start your Visual Board
No Blog Post this week!
Post Reflection will take place after the project is complete! A few questions to start thinking or planning once you have completed your project. This will be due after your Gallery Walk!
25 SELF-REFLECTION QUESTIONS FOR LEARNING
- Now that it’s over, what are my first thoughts about this overall project? Are they mostly positive or negative?
- If positive, what comes to mind specifically? Negative?
- What were some of the most interesting discoveries I made while working on this project? About the problem? About myself? About others?
- What were some of my most challenging moments and what made them so?
- What were some of my most powerful learning moments and what made them so?
- What is the most important thing I learned personally?
- How do I feel my solution relates to real-world situations and problems?
- What most got in the way of my progress, if anything?
- How well did I and my team communicate overall?
- When did my collaborative communications fall short of the group’s expectations, if ever?
- What were some things my teammates did that helped me to learn or overcome obstacles?
- How did I help others during this process? How do I feel I may have hindered others?
- Were my milestones and goals mostly met, and how much did I deviate from them if any?
- What did I learn were my greatest strengths? My biggest areas for improvement?
- What would I do differently if I were to approach the same problem again?
- What moments was I most proud of my efforts
- How can I better support and encourage my teammates on future projects?
- How will I use what I’ve learned in the future?