Today we started our Viking activity. We will be spending Wednesday working on a draft and I will be going over some of the tools in ppt.
If you are using the online version of PowerPoint, then you will have to download the PowerPoint first to your desktop.
- Click the File Menu > Download as
- This will save to your computer
- Open the downloaded file using the Desktop Version of PowerPoint. If you don’t have the desktop version, you can install it for free using your Office 365 account (see https://learn.burnabyschools.ca/office365)
- In the Desktop version of PowerPoint click on File > Save as.
- Save as file type MPEG-4 Video
This assignment will be DUE in our TEAMS by MONDAY.
Note: If the video file is too large then what can you do? What are others ways to share large files? Let’s talk about this on Wednesday.