The Nervous System & Endocrine System 3A
Tuesday (October 24th)
We will review the neural communication today and then move on to the nervous system/endocrine system.
There will be a quiz on part 3A this Thursday (know your Neuron!)
- What is the function of the peripheral nervous system?
- What is the function of the central nervous system?
- What are some things regulated by the endocrine system?
- What 3 important endocrine system glands are located in the brain?
- Describe the adrenal glands, what functions do they serve?
- What does MRI stand for? What are MRI’s of the brain used for?
- What does PET stand for? What functions can a PET scan monitor
Go here: http://www.intelliscript.net/test_area/questionnaire/questionnaire.cgi
Take the Right Brain vs. Left Brain test. Are you right brained or left brained? Do you agree with the description of your dominant side?