MIDDLE AGES INQUIRY PROJECT
APPROVAL OF TOPICS AND INQUIRY QUESTION MUST BE SIGNED BY ME PRIOR TO STARTING!
Students are starting an Inquiry Project. Many students had time to start planning this week! Please see the inquiry ppt used to introduce the process.
Power point – Project PPT Inquiry
- Please pick ONE topic from the handout GIVEN IN CLASS (there are over 32 Topics)
- You will then use the process of Inquiry to create the BIG QUESTION (see ppt)
- Once I have approved the question you will create 4 sub questions to answer the BIG QUESTION.
- Once I have approved you may start the research process (I have the note taking guide for you. I recommend using the computer to organize notes)
- I will be checking the BLOG at the end of our research week #1 (this means next week). At the end of research week you Blog on how the research went and upload what you have completed..
- Important: Make sure you are using CITEFAST..you will be required to show this on your board or Blog.
TIMELINE FOR PROJECT:
Keep in mind that you will be required to work on this at home as well.
January 27th-January 31st– Research Week #1 (Library and Class)
February 3- February 7th – Research Week #2 and Paragraph Start up (for each of the questions)
February 10- 11 Poster Board Prep…print questions with paragraphs, print images, think about artifacts etc… Please see my guidelines on the handout.
Display Board: We will go over what a good display looks like (see examples in my room) Please leave boards at home until the day of the Gallery Walk.
MULTIPURPOSE ROOM FEBRUARY 20 and 21 FOR GALLERY WALK OF INQUIRY PROJECTS.