Personality PPT_Personality Teacher
What a great field trip! So proud of my AP students. Great hands on approach to Piaget’s Child Development Theories!! Way to go
Intelligence Quiz out of 10 marks on Monday (Please see the questions below and I will pick only 10 from this list:)
- If asked to guess the intelligence of a stranger, your best guess would be:
- The Flynn effect refers to the fact that:
- The bell-shaped distribution of intelligence scores in the general population is called a:
- The formula for the intelligence quotient was devised by:
- Lewis Terman’s widely used American revision of Binet’s original intelligence test was the:
- Vanessa is a very talented sculptress. We would expect that Vanessa also:
- A 6-year old child has a mental age of 9. The child’s IQ is:
- A test of your capacity to learn to be an automobile mechanic would be considered a ___________test.
- Most people view intelligence as a person’s:
- Researchers assess the correlation between scores obtained on two halves of a single test in order to measure the
- Although diagnosed with Autism and hardly able to speak coherently, 18 year old Andrew can produce intricate and detail scenes he has seen only once. This illustrates a condition known as:
- Superior performance on the WAIS is most likely to be indicative of:
- Spearman’s g factor refers to:
- Originally, IQ was defined as :
- Down syndrome is normally caused by:
- Before becoming attorney, law students must pass a special licensing exam,which is an ___________ test. Before entering college, students must take the SAT which is an __________ test.
- Know what reification is…
We start our unit on Personality this week(take home test for spring break)
Also, you will be getting a study package this week for spring break. Spring Break you will start to review all units and complete MC practice tests. I highly suggest you start reading Social Psychology so that when you return we will spend only 2 classes on it.
NOTICE AP BUBBLING PARTYWhat?
Mandatory meeting to pre-bubble answer
sheets in preparation for writing AP exams.
ALL students writing a 2018 AP exam.
Tuesday, April 24th @ 3:15 sharp!
What do you bring?
Your ”Personal Education Number” (from your report card, two #2 pencils and a GREAT attitude!