Monday, September 17th
One more class today making sure our Blogs are ready to go.
- Complete PSA and submit
- How to write the perfect Blog Post example and practice
- Wrap up: Post it!
How to Write a Blog Post in Five Easy Steps
- Step 1: Plan your blog post by choosing a topic, creating an outline, conducting research, and checking facts.
- Step 2: Craft a headline that is both informative and will capture readers’ attentions.
- Step 3: Write your post, either writing a draft in a single session or gradually word on parts of it.
- Step 4: Use images to enhance your post, improve its flow, add humour, and explain complex topics.
- Step 5: Edit your blog post. Make sure to avoid repetition, read your post aloud to check its flow, have someone else read it and provide feedback, keep sentences and paragraphs short, don’t be a perfectionist, don’t be afraid to cut out text or adapt your writing last minute.
For your interest: Cool article from DOGO NEWS…Is this the future?