This week we are learning all about Castles. Please see the assignment attached! Blog Post due next Class
Please COMPLETE THE DRAFT COPY ONLY!
Using Audacity on the school laptops ( I will show you this)
- When done/File/Export File/ Save as MP3 on desktop or your file folder
- Press OK
- In WordPress, create a new post
- Add Media/Upload File ( it will automatically figure it out that it is audio!)
- Publish it!
- Remember to give your post a title and a brief explanation (example: This is my audio on one of the coolest castles I learned about)
- I would also include a picture in your post of the castle you learned about
- Easy bib must also be included
- NOTE: INACTIVE BLOGS…some of you have no updated assignments on your blog. If the blog is difficult for you to manage you will write or type and hand in during class. You can always hand in during class or see me if you are having blogging difficulties. Don`t get behind in the work.
- Please review the MC question handout and study for your quiz on this unit Monday! Reminder that the unit Test will take place on Tuesday, January 23rd.
- Homework FRQ#1 due Sunday. Create a rubric first, give yourself 25 minutes to complete the question. Then check the answer to see how you scored. Write the comment on your blog under comment section. All FRQ’s should be written on the blog. Be sure to indicate that it is FRQ#1/the question/year
- Be sure to review the Study Like Mad package to help you prepare!
Please pick ONE of the following for this practice
https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/apc/ap04_sg_psych_36989.pdf – Pick the Research Methods question (Dr. Franklin)
https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/apc/ap06_psychology_q1.pdf – Pick the Research Methods question
https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/apc/ap11_psychology_q1.pdf – Question 1
Check all FRQ’s on https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/courses/ap-psychology/exam?course=ap-psychology