This week we are in the computer lab completing our paragraphs for our Inquiry Project. DUE DATE: JUNE 6 and 7 in the MPR.
Checklist for Poster Board
- Inquiry Question is clearly stated at the top of your poster
- An introduction and a conclusion to your topic
- 4-5 Research Questions (1 sheet 1.5 space, formal) placed on your poster
- Works Cited (on the back of your poster board) at least 5 sources
- Typed and size 12-14 font for your paragraphs. Headings may be a larger font
- Keep it neat! Please see examples below
- Blog post (this may include a video or a powerpoint in regards to your Inquiry Question. We discussed all the options in class
- You may also bring 3D models or artifacts for your presentation
Smile and be ready to answer questions on the day of your Gallery Walk/Fair!! Have fun and celebrate a great year!
Examples of Projects